Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, October 10, 2004 7:26:09 AM(UTC)

dregmi  
dregmi

Groups: Registered

I have been trying to convert a pdf file to tif (Machine: Raster Imaging Pro.NET 14, Windows XP SP1, 1GB RAM, P4)

I load the pdf at 300 XResolution and the same YResolution one page at a time.

It works fine if I load regular PDFs, it fails with insufficient memory exception if I try to load a pdf file that was created by converting from tif to pdf. If I load at the default 72 dpi resolution, it works fine. But since the purpose is to convert the file to tif (high resolution), I can not load it a 72 dpi and save ( loses quality).

How can I load this pdf? Please

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2005 5:37:19 AM(UTC)

Ike  
Ike

Groups: Tech Support

When saving, you can set the CodecsPdfOptions.CodecsPdfSaveOptions.LowMemoryUsage property to true.
This causes LEADTOOLS to use disk space during the compression, rather than conventional memory.

For loading, you will need enough RAM to rasterize the input image.  If you are dealing with black and white documents, then be sure to set the CodecsPdfOptions.CodecsPdfLoadOptions.DisplayDepth property to 1.

How big are your input files (width x height)? Can you send me a sample?

Ike Starnes
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

Ike
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo