Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, March 28, 2008 9:12:08 AM(UTC)

Joshua  
Joshua

Groups: Registered

If you load a paged image into a MedicalViewerCell containing sub-cells (i.e. a cell with it's Rows and Columns properties set) you recieve some default behaviour whereby if you double click on one of the images in a sub-cell the sub-cell grid changes to a 1x1 layout and that particular image is the only one displayed (the others are accessible through a scrollbar that appears on the right side of the cell). Double clicking on the image again returns you to the previous grid layout.

This behaviour is exactly what I'd like to have for normal (i.e. non sub-cell) cells. Is there a simple way to achieve that? If I've done a horrible job of describing the functionality I'm trying to achieve, you could load the run "MedicalViewerDemo" project (located by default in the LeadTools v15 EVAL installation folder under "C:\Program Files\LEAD Technologies\LEADTOOLS EVAL 15\Examples\DotNet\CS\MedicalViewerDemo"), choose to startup option to load the sample images, and then double click on one of the images displayed in the 4x4 grid on the right hand side.

I know how to change to a 1x1 grid, I know how to find the cell I want displayed. All I need to do is find a way to programatically scroll the viewer to that particular cell!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2008 2:17:08 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you assign the value you need to the VisibleRow property, does it behave like you want? If not, please explain a little more why not.

#3 Posted : Sunday, March 30, 2008 9:14:16 PM(UTC)

Joshua  
Joshua

Groups: Registered

Thanks, that's exactly what I was after. No idea why I didn't see that myself.