Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2008 4:37:55 AM(UTC)

Joshua  
Joshua

Groups: Registered

Hi, I note that all of the .Net DICOM/Medical controls I've come across in the current (Leadtools 15) library currently derive from the Windows.Forms namespace, is there a plan to natively support WPF with the .Net controls?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 12, 2008 10:47:47 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

We will not have a direct port of all the controls, but we will have some native WPF controls in the near future.  This should be available within a few weeks, and I will post back here again when it is released.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 18, 2008 10:53:13 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Apparently I forgot to update this post.  Anyways, the WPF SDK is out now, for more information, please visit http://leadtools.com/SDK/WPF/WPF-Products-n.htm

#4 Posted : Thursday, June 19, 2008 9:16:56 PM(UTC)

Joshua  
Joshua

Thanks for that. Last time I downloaded the WPF Standard package and checked out the RasterImageViewer (I think it's still called that in the WPF version) it didn't seem to have as many features as the WinForms RasterImageViewer - is that still the case (or was it ever)? I'm not so keen on downloading and re-installing every time I think there's a new version since the last time I uninstalled the WPF addon it broke my LeadTools Help doc's. Is there an API class diagram for the WPF library on your website, or available at all?

Josh.

#5 Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 3:55:24 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

The WPF RasterImageViewer is not intended to be identical to the Winforms.  There are several things in Winforms that you can't do in WPF (and vice versa) so some features are left out while others are added.

I'm sorry, but we do not have any class diagrams.  All of the functions and properties of each object should be documented in the v15 WPF .NET help file (and the same goes for any other interface).

#6 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 3:54:34 AM(UTC)

Joshua  
Joshua

Hi Greg,

I downloaded the Eval of the WPF Module and one of the features that I can't find in the WPF Viewer is an annotation container (yes, the beloved annotation container). Will this be added at some point in the future?

Josh.

#7 Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 9:16:32 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

The WPF toolkit in version 16 will have annotation support, but it may not make it into the first release.

Since WPF and Winforms are such different technologies, I doubt that they will be using the same annotation container.  However, I would be suprised if you aren't able to load and save annotation files that are compatible with both the Raster and WPF annotations.  The functionality would be similar to what you must do for the MedicalViewer in the current v15 libraries.

This is still in development right now, which is why I don't have all the details and some of it is still up in the air.  I've added you to a list of customers to contact whenever it is available.

#8 Posted : Monday, September 22, 2008 4:34:37 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Version 16 has been released and includes the WPF annotations.