Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2008 9:07:27 AM(UTC)

hoftun  
hoftun

Groups: Registered

I am using V15 of the Raster Imaging C++ Class Library. I have a LBitmapWindow object which is displaying an image that is mostly black. I want the user to be able to select a region of the image via the free hand tool. But the outline of the selected region cannot be seen while the mouse is dragged because it is drawn with a black pen. <BR><BR>Is it possible to change the pen such that it is light over dark background and dark over light background? <BR><BR>This works correctly if rectangle or ellipse mode is used but not for free hand or polygon.<BR><BR>

Jan Hoftun

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2008 6:56:11 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Jan,
I'm going to report this to our engineers. Can you send a ticket to support@leadtools.com from a valid email address so that I can report this. please include the Post link in the ticket.

#3 Posted : Monday, March 24, 2008 11:27:08 PM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

This issue was reported in incident 6759AMN. Our Engineers marked this incident as Fix.
The fix is now available in the latest LEADTOOLS v15 patches.