Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2008 3:07:22 AM(UTC)

Roshani  
Roshani

Groups: Registered

Hello Sir,

I am using Laedtools v-15 and C#.Net. I am retrieving images from the DicomServer and displaying it in the viewer. I do not have filename for the particular image thats why I am using DicomDataSet.SetImages to have a backup of the image before doing any ImageProcessing.But this function is taking very long time while displaying the image in the RasterImageViewer from thumbnail browser.Pls give me any suggestions regarding this issue.

Note:I am not able to use DicomDataSet.Load.

Thanks,

With Regards,

Roshani

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, March 4, 2008 5:34:27 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Roshani,

It would
be more efficient to use a LEAD RasterImage object instead of the a
DicomDataSet object. If you have a RasterImage named ImgObject, you can create the backup copy like this:
Leadtools.RasterImage backupImage = ImgObject.Clone();

#3 Posted : Thursday, March 6, 2008 6:19:59 PM(UTC)

Roshani  
Roshani

Hello Mr.Adnan

Thanks for your suggestion.I have already tried this concept.But the raster images are connected to each other.If I dispose image that I have displayed in the viewer from thumbnail browser,again selecting the sane image from thumbnail browser is displaying error "Object reference not set to an instance of object".Please guide me regarding this problem.

Thanks,

With Regards,

Roshani

#4 Posted : Sunday, March 9, 2008 6:50:29 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Roshani,
If you
make new copies using the Clone method, the objects should NOT be co-referenced, and you will be safe to dispose any of them without the others.

I still
recommend using the RasterImage object. If you still face problems with it, can
you try to isolate this issue in a small test project (not your full application) and send it to me in a ZIP or RAR file?

#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2008 12:38:48 AM(UTC)

Roshani  
Roshani

Hello Mr.Adnan

I have changed my code as guided by you and it really worked.But still I am facing the same problem while displaying images in the thumbnail browser.I am getting multiple dicomdatasets from DicomServer and  retrieving image from each of the datasets,displaying it in the thumbnail browser is still taking long time.Pls give me any efficient code for retrieving images from dicomdataset in very less timespan.

Thanks,

With Regards,

Roshani

#6 Posted : Tuesday, April 8, 2008 8:01:56 PM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Roshani,
Are you testing your application inside the Visual Studio .NET debugger? If yes, a major performance hit can happen if you run your code inside the Visual Studio .NET debugger. This is because of the way the debugger loads our DLLs. Please try to perform your test by building a Release EXE and running it at full speed outside the Visual Studio IDE.