Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2008 5:20:33 AM(UTC)

Dtwigs  
Dtwigs

Groups: Registered

I was wondering if anyone could provide an example of code that authors a DVD for every video file in a specified folder. So basically it creates a title and chapter for every video in the folder and then authors the DVD automatically. I am looking at the UI Code and its a little bit confusing. If someone could help me out maybe with just the code to create a title/chapter list based on a file found in a folder, even that would help.

Thankyou,
Dan

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2008 9:16:26 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

I've attached a simple C# example which uses the LEADTOOLS Multimedia v15 DVD Module to create a DVD image from a directory of files.  The DVD image will have one title for each video.  

I added code for creating a video title menu and a still image title menu as well.  Just set the bStillTitleMenuBackground property to true if you want the still image and false for a video. The code I used for the still image background came from the GenAVI demo which ships with the toolkit.  For the sake of simplicity, I used the first of the input videos as the video title menu.

This isn't bullet-proof, so you'll probably need to do some extra checking and/or resizing for videos of different sizes and formats.  For my testing I just used a few copies the video DaDa_DVD_MPEG2.mpg which ships with the toolkit and placed them into the input subdirectory of this project.
File Attachment(s):