Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2008 11:41:32 AM(UTC)
bcoleman

Groups: Registered

I'm fairly new to LEADTools.  I'm coming in after another developer and trying to pick up the pieces.

In the current application, I've got a fairly simple use of LEADTools - I'm loading an image and then saving it in order to compress it.  This has got to go on some machines that have LEADTools 12.1 onm them, and others that have LEADTools 14.5 on them.  We're developing from Clarion, so we're using the OCX interface.

On 12.1, the code works fine.  On 14.5, it works only if the nag version of LTKRN14N.DLL is installed.  If the no-nag version of LTKRN14.DLL is installed, the load fails silently.  We *are* using DICOM files.

I've got what is supposed to be a key for unlocking the MEDICAL option, but using that doesn't seem to make any difference.

As I said, I'm new to LEADTools, so I could easily be missing something.  Any ideas on where to go from here?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2008 7:01:53 AM(UTC)

Adam Boulad  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

We
got a ticket from you on our support email address and passed it on to our sales team to verify which keys exactly your organization owns.

In
general, DICOM files can only be loaded and saved after the MEDICAL key has been used to unlock the toolkit.

Please wait for a reply to the email ticket.