Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2008 3:34:06 PM(UTC)
manjeet_se_milo

Groups: Registered

I have few non standard Tiff files which I need to convert to standard tiff. I used trial version of ePrint from Leadtools and it worked. My requirements is to convert around 1000 files as a batch. Can I use ePrint to run as a batch so that I can convert the 1000 input files into 1000 standard tiff files. Right now if I add more than 1 file in the task list it create one out file (merging all the tiifs) but I need all the files converted seperately. Also is there any way to use ePrint through command line. Please suggest. Its urgent.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2008 4:50:48 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

ePrint cannot do this kind of batch processing though the workstation.  The closest thing to what you are describing can be done this way:

1. Place all of the files you wish to convert into one folder
2. Create another folder for the output
3. Create a task printer that will save the print-jobs to the desired file format.  To keep the same file name as the original, you should select the "Use Document Name" option.  Note that this option uses the print-job name in for the output file name.  Most applications will use the name of the file being printed as the print-job name, but you may run into some applications that do not.  In this case you will need to manually rename those files.
4. Set the new task printer as your default printer.
5. Go to the directory from step 1 and select all (CTRL + A) of the files.
6. Right-click on your selection and select Print.

Windows will now print each of the files to the default printer by using their native printing application, so you will likely see some applications quickly open and then close.

As for using ePrint from the command line, we do not have this functionality.  You would need to use the ePrint API to write your own command line application that takes your paramters and then updates and prints to ePrint accordingly.