Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2007 1:50:28 AM(UTC)
groatsey

Groups: Registered

Dear Sir/Madam

Could you please confirm if any additional filters or codecs are required to concatenate two .avi files together using the Multimedia SDK v15 supplied 'ConcatSameSize' example?

Jamie Bowers
Scotland

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2007 11:38:56 AM(UTC)

jigar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hello,

You do not need extra filters or codecs.  They just have to be the same resolution (WxH) and the same codec.  The program just merges the two video and audio streams and re-indexes them without any decoding.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 3:04:44 AM(UTC)
groatsey

When I try to publish/distribute to another machine my Serial Number only produces a 'ConcatSameSize_TemporaryKey.pfx' which then fails to install on any another machine giving me the 'Problem signature' error below.

Can you confirm if I need a new SerialNumber/Key to enable it to be published/distributed to another machine?

***ERROR HERE******ERROR HERE***
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: CLR20r3
Problem Signature 01: vbconcatsamesize.exe
Problem Signature 02: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 03: 470cbe69
Problem Signature 04: VBConcatSameSize
Problem Signature 05: 1.0.0.0
Problem Signature 06: 470cbe69
Problem Signature 07: 1e
Problem Signature 08: 10
Problem Signature 09: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 2057
***ERROR HERE******ERROR HERE***

Kind Regards

Jamie

#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:53:52 AM(UTC)

jigar  

Hello Jamie,

I'm going to need some more information.  How are you deplyoing the application?  Did you make any modifications to it?  The MM SDK does not require runtime/deployment licenses, and it also doesn't require any digital signatures.

#5 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2007 11:41:22 AM(UTC)
groatsey

Hi jigar

To isolate the issue I have tried the ConcatSameSize with no modifications at all and it still does not work.

When I open the project it asks me: "Do you want to permanently remove the source control bindings from the projects." Should I agree to this?

Other than that I use the Build/Publish [ConcatSameSize] which then takes me through the Publish Wizard.

Jamie

#6 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2007 12:01:07 PM(UTC)

jigar  

Yes, you can remove the source control bindings.  After that when you build it, it will work.  The Publish Wizard creates the temporary pfx key file.  If you are trying to run it from the published location, and it is not working properly then it has to do something with the environment.  Unfortunatley I don't know much about it to assist you with that matter.  You may want to visit the MSDN forums to see if anyone else has had that issue.