Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2007 5:09:31 AM(UTC)
nettemplar

Groups: Registered

I am testing my Dicom project developed by Visual C++6.0 in Leadtools Eval 15, and I have copied all the leadtools .lib files and .dll files into my project directory. However, these mistake is always presented by VC++ Linker.

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall LBitmapBase::Load(char *,int,int,struct _LOADFILEOPTION *,struct _FILEINFOA *)" (?Load@LBitmapBase@@UAEHPADHHPAU_LOADFILEOPTION@@PAU_FILEINFOA@@@Z)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall LBitmapBase::Load(char *,int,int,struct _LOADFILEOPTION *,struct _FILEINFOA *)" (?Load@LBitmapBase@@UAEHPADHHPAU_LOADFILEOPTION@@PAU_FILEINFOA@@@Z)
reportview.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall LBitmapBase::Load(char *,int,int,struct _LOADFILEOPTION *,struct _FILEINFOA *)" (?Load@LBitmapBase@@UAEHPADHHPAU_LOADFILEOPTION@@PAU_FILEINFOA@@@Z)
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual int __thiscall LBitmapBase::Load(char *,int,int,int,struct _FILEINFOA *)" (?Load@LBitmapBase@@UAEHPADHHHPAU_FILEINFOA@@@Z)

I am sure that all the lib and dll file is included in my project, and I also include the lib into my source codes:

#pragma comment ( lib, "Ltwvc_u.lib" )
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltkrn_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltdis_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltfil_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltbar_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Lttwn_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltdlgfile_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltdlgkrn_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltdic_u.lib" )
#pragma comment (lib, "Ltann_u.lib")

Why unresolved external symbol mistake appeared? Please tell me how to do.
Thank you!

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, October 8, 2007 9:28:24 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Since you are using VC6, you will need to link to ltwvc2_u.lib.  Try linking to this, cleaning your solution, then rebuilding.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 9, 2007 3:14:18 AM(UTC)
nettemplar

Thank you for your reply.
I have linked to ltwv2_u.lib, and cleaned all the files in debug directory before rebuliding, but the mistake is not emlinated. Morever, The error messages are not any changed.

The new code is as follows:

#pragma comment(lib, "Ltwvc2_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltdis_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltbar_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Lttwn_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltdic_u.lib")
#pragma comment (lib, "Ltann_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltclr_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltefx_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltimgclr_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltimgcor_u.lib")
#pragma comment(lib, "Ltimgefx_u.lib")

My Operate system is windows vista, and All the lib files in lib\api\win32 and dll files in bin\api\win32 are included in the project directory.
I am sure the linker has found the lib files, but why the functions are unresovled?
It seems that all the leadtools functions are not unresovled, but other functions such as bcgcontrolbar's dll files can be resolved by VC++.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 5:15:50 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Are you compiling in UNICODE?  If you want to use the Class Library in v15 you must use UNICODE.  If you are compiling in UNICODE, then please send a small sample project (NOT your entire application) that isolates this problem so I can try to reproduce it here.

We are currently working on an ANSI build of the class library but it has not been released.  If you want to use ANSI strings then please take a look at the help file article "Using the UNICODE version of LEADTOOLS in a non-UNICODE Application".  You will also need to define _LEAD_FORCE_UNICODE_ before including our headers.  If you want, I can add you to a list of people to contact when the ANSI build is released.

#5 Posted : Wednesday, October 10, 2007 9:35:32 PM(UTC)
nettemplar

Thanks.
I just find I compiled my program in ansi, not in unicode. The other lib linked to my project is only complied in ansi.
Thanks again, I will just try.