Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2007 3:29:32 PM(UTC)
MgThompson

Groups: Registered

Hello, friends.

I'm having some problems in displaying my TIFF images on my site, through a tag <OBJECT> of html.

The issue is something like this: suppose that I have 1000 TIFF images of some checks. With a page that show an image of one check, i can navigate through all checks. Ok, all working fine and I continue to browse my images.
But, when I reach at image 500, for example, an error occurs: LTOCX14 error: Not enough memory available.

It seems that, for each requisition that I do, the Lead Tools OCX continue pushing things on the memory but seems that there is no point where the ocx frees the memory. Once it don't free the memory, it will be full at sometime of the execution and the problem occurs. I suppose that this is the reason because this error appears.

How do I solve this problem? Is there any method in OCX that I have to call on onUnload() method of HTML that frees the memory?

Thanks for the help and attention.  [:)]

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2007 12:26:13 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

What version of LEADTOOLS are you using? I would also like to know what your DLLs build (version info) is.

If you are using LEADTOOLS 14.5 OCX, You can remove the current bitmap from the list (freeing the bitmap) by setting the Bitmap property to 0. Can you try this after each page and see if you get the same error.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2007 5:51:42 AM(UTC)
MgThompson

Groups: Registered

Hello!

Thanks for the answer.

I'm using LEADTOOLS version 14, and my DLLs build info is 14.0.0.3.

I've updated my DLLs to version 14.5, with build 14.5.0.67 but, before I can test the update, I have a doubt: The property you're saying that removes the bitmap from the list is something like this?

Is that correct? Is this the code that I have to put in my pages to see if the problem is solved?

Thanks for the attention.

:D

#4 Posted : Wednesday, October 3, 2007 11:14:47 PM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Whether you're using JavaScript
or VBScript, it is a simple assignment statement. If the object name is LEAD1
and it is a Main OCX, you simply do it like this in your script before you load the new page:

LEAD1.Bitmap = 0