Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 2:05:20 AM(UTC)

manju  
manju

Groups: Registered

Hi,

Please tell me how to provide 3D effect to an image like when you draw one image on another the second image should get displayed as 3D image
on first image.I am using leadtools 15 and c# .net.Please reply soon.

Thanks
Manju

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 9:46:01 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

I can't picture what you're trying to do.  Please explain in more detail.  Do you have any screenshots or diagrams that would explain this?

#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 11:27:48 PM(UTC)

manju  
manju

Groups: Registered

Means as there are properties to set frame effect and shadow effect to an imageviewer same way how should i provide frame and shadow to an image so that it looks like 3D image.Please reply soon.

Thanks
Manju

#4 Posted : Friday, August 24, 2007 5:33:11 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

You might be able to do this with the Draw3dShape method and use a rectangular shape that has a background image and is the same size as the background image.

Otherwise you could do it manually by using the CombineCommand and FillCommand classes.  Something like this might pull it off:

1. load your destination background image and your foreground image.
2. create an image that is a little bit larger than your foreground image for making the frame.  Fill the image with whatever frame color you want and then use the CombineCommand to paste the foreground image into the frame.
3. Now create a  region in the background with AddRectangleToRegion and fill with black to create the shadow.
4. Combine the frame image onto the background at whatever offset from the shadow you want.