Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2007 6:27:57 AM(UTC)

Coder  
Coder

Groups: Registered

I'm getting an unresolved external for L_SaveICCProfile in LEADTOOLS v15 (unresolved external symbol _L_SaveICCProfileA@12).  I did a dumpbin on ltclr_u.lib and found that this function is different than the others (name mangled?).  Here are some of the functions from the dump:

50 ?L_SaveICCProfileA@@YGHPADPAU_ICCPROFILEEXT@@PAU_SAVEFILEOPTIONA@@@Z (int __stdcall L_SaveICCProfileA(char *,struct _ICCPROFILEEXT *,struct _SAVEFILEOPTIONA *))
1 _L_2bFixed2bNumberToDouble@4
2 _L_ClrConvert@28
3 _L_ClrConvertDirect@32
4 _L_ClrConvertDirectToBitmap@36
5 _L_ClrConvertToBitmap@32

If I compile the code for Unicode, it has no problem linking.  It's symbol looks like this:

30 _L_SaveICCProfile@12

It's easy to see why it is not finding the ASCII version.

What am I doing wrong?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 6:42:01 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

I tried this function in Visual C++ 6 with both a Unicode and a non-Unicode build of a test program, and it did not cause linker errors in either.
Are you using a recent version of our toolkit? If yes, can you send me a small test project that shows the problem?

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 9:06:47 AM(UTC)

Coder  
Coder

Groups: Registered

I'm using version 15 of the toolkit.  I'm linking in the files in lib\API\Win32.  I'm building using Visual Studio 2005.  I have reproduced the problem with a simple program that I will send to you.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 22, 2007 10:55:16 PM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

I checked this issue on my side using your sample project and the problem is not active.
The problem might be related to using an old version of LEADTOOLS header and lib files.

I will send you the instructions to download and install the latest LEADTOOLS v15 patches via support email.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support