Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2007 4:17:33 AM(UTC)
richardl13

Groups: Registered

I am using VB6 and have Lead Tools Raster Imaging 13 .  I have never used lead tools and would like to create a tif file from VB.  The tif page is an audit form that will have a table layout at the top with data pulled from our database and the rest of the page will have checkboxes.  I will determine in VB if they are checked or unchecked.  Can someone point me in the right direction to accomplish this?  I don't know if I should build the tif file from scratch or create this in a different format then convert it?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 1:52:12 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The best approach depends on
how your form is displayed. For example, do you have it displayed on screen and
want your TIFF image to simply contain a screen capture of this form at its
screen resolution? Or do you have a way of sending it to a standard Windows printer at a higher resolution?

If the answer is yes to either
of these 2 questions, one approach would be to capture the screen display or the printout into a LEAD bitmap.

A different approach is to
create a blank image in the LEAD control and then 'draw' all your data on this image.

Please try to give me more details and there could be a good solution to this requirement.