Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 9, 2007 6:49:37 AM(UTC)

SVR  
SVR

Groups: Registered

First, is there a way to set the size of tags without using the callback?

Next, is there a way to tell what frame is being drawn durring the callback? The underlying code knows because it draws Fr X/Y for DISPWIN_TYPE_FRAME.

Finally, how do I know what tag I'm drawing? (other than trying to guess from the rectangle)
Is there a way to retreive/expose the SetCellTag data so I can pass an ID or something?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, August 12, 2007 6:24:40 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

Once a tag is added, there is no function to modify it and change its position.
When the callback is called, the tags are processed in the order they were created, so all you need to do is keep track of the tags you're created.

I'm not sure if these answers your questions completely, so if it doesn't please explain to me in more details.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Monday, August 13, 2007 5:43:38 AM(UTC)

SVR  
SVR

>>I'm not sure if these answers your questions completely, so if it doesn't please explain to me in more details.

Well, not really. I'll try to explain more.

I started out trying to set the *size* of the tag text. Position is fine.

I could find nothing so I used the tag callback to draw them myself.

Then I ran into the problem that the frame being drawn is unknown so I can't reproduce the Fr 1/10 or display other frame related info.

>>Once a tag is added, there is no function to modify it and change its position.
It would be nice if there was one to *get* it's text so it can be drawn.

#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 14, 2007 7:18:34 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Hello,

You can find the number of the currently displayed frame in the bitmap list by using the L_DispContainerGetActionProperties function (if you use the DLL API) with CONTAINER_ACTION_STACK. The frame number will be returned in the nScrollValue member of the DISPSTACKACTIONPROPS structure.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan

#5 Posted : Friday, August 17, 2007 5:33:33 AM(UTC)

SVR  
SVR

Thanks Maen, but that only works if you know the sub-cell being drawn. If there is more than one you have no way to tell during the callback. 
If I assume they are drawn in order, it's possible to keep track but the logic is not pretty ;-)
But I don't think they are, it would require repainting all sub-cells every paint msg.

#6 Posted : Sunday, August 19, 2007 5:15:51 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

I haven't tried this, but I think you can either compare the tag rectangle to the sub-cell bounds, or tell which sub-cell is being painted by handling the Paint CallBack.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan