Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 31, 2007 12:15:26 PM(UTC)
Adriano Santos

Groups: Registered

Hi, I'd like an exemple that run OCR and return text information in string format. Somebody help me?

Tecnology: .NET C#

Thank's.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, August 2, 2007 10:47:35 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Take a look in the .NET interface help file for the documentation on the RasterDocumentEngine.SaveResultsToMemory method, it should have a simple example showing how to get the text of your OCR results as a string. 

If you have any more questions or problems, make sure you let us know what LEDTOOLS version and interface (.NET, API, COM, etc.) you are using because I am assuming you are using v15 with .NET.

#3 Posted : Monday, August 20, 2007 9:14:59 AM(UTC)
Adriano Santos

Groups: Registered

Thanks for this information. I'm trying to use this samples, but return this message: Invalid file format. I'm debugin and I'm not found the problem.

Do you have some simple code whit this process?
Can you show me?

#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:08:21 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

In the v15 .NET libraries, Invalid File Format means one of three things:

The file is actually invalid.  If you can load the same file in one of our pre-compiled demos that ship with the toolkit, then this is not the case.

You did not call RasterCodecs.StartUp

You are not including as a reference or copying to your .exe's directory the necessary codecs dll for the file format.  These dlls follow the naming convention of Leadtools.Codecs.???.dll (e.g. Leadtools.Codecs.Tif.dll).  To learn which dlls are necessary for a particular file format, please read the help file article "Files to be Included With Your Application" and find the row for the file format in question.

If you have any more questions or problems, please let me know.