Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, July 20, 2007 12:10:57 PM(UTC)

bsuresh  
bsuresh

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I could see Tag property in the .ann file (xml). But there is no proerty to set container's tag value.

Also there is a property named NAME for container But I couldn't find it in the annotations file (xml).

Thanks,
Suresh

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 6:31:21 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

What version of LEADTOOLS  and which interface (.NET, API, etc.) are you using?

What are you using the name of the Container for?  As far as I know, the container's name doesn't really serve any purpose and cannot be displayed, it just has one becuase the base Annotation Object has a name, and the container is classified as an annotation object.  If it seems reasonable, we might be able to add support for the name getting saved out, but at this point it doesn't because it really doesn't need to.

#3 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2007 10:04:49 AM(UTC)

bsuresh  
bsuresh

Groups: Registered

Greg,
Thanks for the clarification.

I am using 15 (with C#). There is TAG property found in XML file but this property is not accessible from code. It would have been good if it was made available from code. For example, in my case, I want to store the maximum tag number (of all objects) in this tag or name. Is there any other property/variable that I can use?

#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2007 10:09:23 AM(UTC)

GregR  
GregR

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

The tag element in the XML annotation file should correspond to the Tag property in each Annotation object .  Therefore if you wanted to get the greatest tag number you could do a simple loop after you've loaded the annotations to see what the highest tag number is.