Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 3, 2007 3:01:52 AM(UTC)
TSPillai

Groups: Registered

Hi all,

We are using Lead tools version 13 in our application, and we are trying to upgrade to Lead tools 14.5.

Can anyone help me in overcoming the below problems,

1. What is the equavalent of 'LTROC13N.DLL' library in 14.5 version

2.  What is the equavalent 'Ltdlgocx.h' in 14.5 version, as 'DLG_FO_FILEINFO', 'DLG_FO_DELPAGE','DLG_FO_SHOWPREVIEW', 'DLG_FO_SHOWSTAMP', 'DLG_FO_95STYLE' and 'ERROR_DLG_CANCELED' exists in the 'Ltdlgocx.h'

3. Is that the member 'uStructSize' in the structure  'LOADFILEOPTION' is equavalent to 'lSize' in 13 version ?

4. Is that the new argument 'L_UINT uStructSize' in the method ''L_FileInfo' in 'LTFil.h' file is the size of the structure 'FILEINFO'?

Thanks for support,

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 1:25:07 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

1-There is no equivalent to LTROC13N.DLL in LEADTOOLS 14.5. It's a totally different design in 14.5 all members and needed files are explained in the "OCR COM Object Helpfile".

2-There is no equivalent to "Ltdlgocx.h" in LEADTOOLS 14.5. It's a totally different design in 14.5 all members and needed files are explained in the "Common Dialog COM Object Helpfile".

3-Yes both the 3rd and 4th point from above represent the LOADFILEOPTION and the FILEINFO structure sizes. In v14.5, sizeof(LOADFILEOPTION) = 44 bytes.
   sizeof(FILEINFO) = 1144 bytes.

#3 Posted : Thursday, July 5, 2007 7:05:33 AM(UTC)
TSPillai

Thanx Qaseem for your reply...

So all the  'DLG_FO_FILEINFO', 'DLG_FO_DELPAGE','DLG_FO_SHOWPREVIEW', 'DLG_FO_SHOWSTAMP', 'DLG_FO_95STYLE' declarations which are defined in 'ltdlgocx.h' in Version 13, and now when I am trying to use the 14.5 Version the declarations are missing, so these declarations are no longer available in LT 14.5 Version ???

Thanx

#4 Posted : Sunday, July 8, 2007 4:53:50 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Yes. The design changed completely
between the 2 versions and you will find that those constants have been replaced.

If you search the help file you will find new methods,
properties and constants that replace the old ones such as OPEN_SHOW_FILEINFO, OPEN_SHOW_PREVIEW, OPEN_SHOW_DELPAGE and OPEN_USEFILESTAMP.

#5 Posted : Monday, July 9, 2007 1:30:10 AM(UTC)
TSPillai

Thanx Qaseem..

My application code was written long time ago... Now I am upgrading to 14.5 Version.During this process I have observed that ILeadRasterOCR and ILTOCRDrawCmd from LTROC13N.dll have been used, so now from which library I can get this interface object in the latest version of lead tools, if it is not there then what is the equavalent interfaces and library in 14.5 version.

Can I know from which I library I can get the below set of functions which are related to OCR

long GetPreprocessingMode();

void SetPreprocessingMode(long);

long GetRecognitionMode();

void SetRecognitionMode(long);

long GetVerifierMode();

void SetVerifierMode(long);

short SaveDoc(LPCTSTR pszFile, short nFormat);

short EditDoc();

long GetPolygonX(short nIndex);

void SetPolygonX(short nIndex, long nNewValue);

long GetPolygonY(short nIndex);

and what are the arguments for Deskew() method  in _DLead class in the ltocx14n.ocx library...

Thanks in advance.

#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 10, 2007 6:22:48 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

The OCR object is completely
different, so you will not find one-to-one equivalents for methods and
properties. If you want to start learning about the new object, to re-write
your OCR code, please go to the "OCR COM Object Help file" and read the tutorials in that file.

The Deskew method is documented in the Main OCX help file.