Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 19, 2007 5:17:47 PM(UTC)

bsuresh  
bsuresh

Groups: Registered

Hi,
IN version 13, when we double click on NOTE object it used to allow us to type directly into the NOTE object (also Text object). For example, as soon as I draw the note/text object, I could type the text which gets assigned to the object immediately.
Do we have anything like that in version 15 (I am using dotnet/c#). Because now we have to create a window to assign text to the note object and also it causes lot of additional steps.
Thanks,
Suresh

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2007 12:29:21 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

The behavior is changed in LEADTOOLS v15. You are no longer allowed to edit the Note object text directly by double clicking it. To edit or change the text, you need to show the properties dialog of the Note object and change the text from there.
But you can programmatically change the text of the note object in .Net by changing the Text Property in the AnnNoteObject Class. You could implement this to show an edit box in the same location of the Note object when the user double-clicks the object and using the same text in this edit box and the Note object. When the user is done, copy the text back to the object, and hide the Edit box.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 20, 2007 1:31:24 PM(UTC)

bsuresh  
bsuresh

Groups: Registered

Thanks Maen. Thats what I am doing now.
Thanks a lot for quick response.

Suresh