Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:04:57 AM(UTC)

Heckur  
Heckur

Groups: Registered

I've downloaded the trial version of the Multimedia SDK and made some test programs in C# without problems in VS 2005. But my goal is to create a Windows Service or ASP.NET function to convert media files to MPEG-2 without user interference. Alas, most of the SDK objects seem to be GUI based: accessing property pages of filters, the events of the ltmmConvert control, et cetera. Is there a way to use these high level controls without a GUI? And if not, does the SDK still offer any advantages compared with using a DirectShow .net library (http://www.codeproject.com/cs/media/directshownet.asp)?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, March 25, 2007 3:24:54 AM(UTC)

Adnan Ismail  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You should be able to use our Multimedia SDK to develop applications that don't have a user interface.

I'm attaching a simple Windows console application that does this using C# 2005.

File Attachment(s):
CsConsoleApp.zip (3kb) downloaded 34 time(s).

#3 Posted : Tuesday, March 27, 2007 5:17:10 AM(UTC)

Heckur  
Heckur

Groups: Registered

Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I'll play with the SDK a while longer to see what it can do.