Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 16, 2006 10:41:55 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I am loading a PDF file into a RasterImageViewer control. I have followed the code in the help file section for 'Printing real image size in inches' but the print out is smaller than the actual image, also the print quality is bad.

The PDF file is created by using the RasterCodecs.Save method from a multi-page TIFF file. I have set the PDF save options to UseImageResolution as True. Does the PrintFaithful property default to true?

rasCodecs.Options.Pdf.Save.UseImageResolution = True

The PDF is loaded with the default resolution of 72.  The ImageWidth is 615 and the ImageHeight is 1008, the Xresolution is 72 and e.Graphics.DpiX value is 600.

I am using Document Imaging Suit 14.5 with PDF read/Write plug-in.

I'd really appreciate any feed baack you can provide. I am in a bit of a time-crunch .

Thank you,

PP

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, May 21, 2006 3:14:23 AM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

This could be due to the fact that you are loading the PDF with 72 DPI.  Try loading it with 600 DPI and see if makes any difference.

#3 Posted : Tuesday, May 23, 2006 9:48:59 AM(UTC)

Groups: Registered

600 dpi gives me a out-of memory error. I loaded the iamge at 150 dpi and then had to multiply the ratio obtained using the 'Print in real inches' method to a cosntant factor of 1.15 (a little apprehensive abt that!)to get the image to scale and print right.

thanks for yr help.

Priya.