Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 29, 2006 6:22:19 AM(UTC)
bwillman74

Groups: Registered

Our organization is looking at purchasing this tool for conversions of PDF and DWF files to .tif files.  I have downloaded the LeadTools Version 14.5 Eval copy full version.   I have looked through a lot of the examples and have not found any good code examples to do batch conversions of files.  I saw that if you run the 02 VB Main Demo (Project) and go to the File --> Conversion you can select multiple files to be converted it is possible.

If there are any good examples of how to do bath converting, and what references that are needed I would appreciate it.  This application is being written in Visual Basic 6 as a COM object.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Sunday, April 2, 2006 5:46:24 AM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

If you want the same batch conversion functionality as the demo then
use the ILEADRasterDlgFile.ShowFileConversionDlg method.  This will display the conversion file dialog.

On the other hand, if you want no user intervention at all, then you can use code like the following to convert a file to another format:

Dim RasterObj As New LEADRaster
Dim RasterIO As New LEADRasterIO

RasterIO.Load RasterObj, "d:\file.pdf", 0, 0, 1
RasterIO.Save RasterObj, "c:\file.tif", FILE_TIF, 0, 0, SAVE_OVERWRITE