Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, March 3, 2006 4:11:56 AM(UTC)

ogdenk  
ogdenk

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I have switched from building an MFC app in VC++  6.0 and Leadtools 12 Medical Suite to a C++ MFC app in VS.Net 2003 and Leadtools 14 Medical Suite.

When I add a Lead Main Control to my view form, everything is fine (it compiles and shows the empty control on the view when run) until I add a control variable to access the control.  At that point the program no longer compiles, with errors in the leadctrl1.h file that was created when I added the control variable.  The whole procedure is different in the .Net version (no more class wizard), and I am not asked about which classes to include (CPicture etc) like I was in C++ 6.  I wonder if there is something more I need to do in the new version?

Another question, I don't see the dicom ActiveX control in the com components list, but a Dicom Kernel Class.  How do I get the dicom control to show on the toolbar?

Any help appreciated . . .

Kent

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2006 9:06:34 AM(UTC)

Ali  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

We have a COM object which has more features than the OCX. \Program files\LEAD Technologies, Inc\LEADTOOLS 14.5\Examples\COM\MSVC5\DICOM
You can open it in the .Net 2003 and the .Net environment will convert the demo using a wizard.

Thanks,
Ali Abo Al-Rob
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Thursday, March 16, 2006 1:02:24 PM(UTC)

aldogg  
aldogg

Groups: Registered

does the COM object you mentioned work with Visual Studio 2005 C++ (and the accompanying MFC)?

thanks

al

#4 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2006 7:21:13 AM(UTC)

Ali  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Our COM object should work in .Net without any problems.

Thanks,
Ali Abo Al-Rob
LEADTOOLS Technical Support