Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 24, 2020 7:15:58 AM(UTC)
Anders Brandén

Groups: Registered

Annotation & Markup App 2.5.3
iOS 14.0 (18A373)
iPhone 6s Plus

Hello.

I'm trying out the iOS App Store Annotations Demo Application, named "Annotation & Markup App" and a lot of the Annotation Objects work fine.

But for the life of me I can't figure out how to finish the Polyline, Polygon, Curve, and ClosedCurve?

None of them lets me add another Annotation Object: the moment I pick one, the poly- or closed shape I just drew is dropped.

Also, there's a problem with the two closed shapes: I can't make anyone of them (Polygon and ClosedCurve) actually close!

Regards, Anders

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, September 25, 2020 11:13:42 AM(UTC)
Matthew Bresson

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Hello Anders,

My name is Matt and I am a member of the LEADTOOLS Support Team.
I will be glad to look into any questions you may have.

Do note that our applications on the App Store are demos that are used to showcase the functionalities supported by LEADTOOLS. LEADTOOLS is a an SDK -- that is, it's a collection of libraries and components used by computer programmers to facilitate creation of their own computer programs. While there are some demos installed, it's not directly intended to be end-user software.

However with that said, if you are looking to us those annotations, you can close out drawing these annotations by double tapping the screen, this should release the draw function.

If you have any further questions please feel free to reach back out to us, our email is support@leadtools.com.

Thanks,
Matt Bresson
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEADTOOLS