Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, June 26, 2020 10:35:55 AM(UTC)

pappnas  
pappnas

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I downloaded the Multimedia SDK Demo and I want to playback a video file which contains multiple audio tracks recorded by multiple microphones
The user should have the ability to select the audio tracks he wants to hear simultaneously.

I created an application with the PlayCtrl. How can I select and mix the different audio tracks?

Regards,
Markus Bäurle

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, June 29, 2020 3:05:26 PM(UTC)
Marcus Andra

Groups: Registered, Manager, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hello,

What you are asking for is encompassed through the use of the ConvertCtrl, which will allow you to combine multiple media files into an output format. With the installation of the LEADTOOLS Multimedia toolkit, we have a demo which demonstrates this which you can find at the following installation location: C:\LEADTOOLS 20\Examples\Multimedia\ltmm\Dotnet\CS\ConcatSameSize

The MultiStreamTarget and MultiStreamSource will allow you to select your media files. You can reference the DoConcatenate() method to see a demonstration on the combination, which you can find in the Concatenate.cs file in the above demo project.

Once you have performed the combination, you can use the PlayCtrl class to perform the video playback needed to listen to the combined track. You can see this showcased in our Multimedia Player demo which you can find at the following installation location: C:\LEADTOOLS 20\Shortcuts\Multimedia\Playback\DirectShow\Dotnet Class Library

Thanks,
Marcus Andra
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo