Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2020 6:54:18 AM(UTC)
Alex Integrate

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I'm trying to capture and play H265 encoded video (no audio) using LEADTOOLS Multimedia 19 and .net app.
Capture seems to be fine but i'm getting following errors when trying to play the file.
LTMM Error: Unspecified error
or

LTMM Error: No combination of filters could be found to render the stream.

I tried capturing with sample apps (CSCaptureDemo.exe/CSPlayerDemo.exe) and got the same errors on playback.
If i set it to 'Use LEAD Decoders/Demultiplexers' i got
LTMM Error: No combination of filters could be found to render the stream.
other options throw
LTMM Error: Unspecified error

Any idea what i'm doing wrong?
File Attachment(s):
265_test_1.avi (53kb) downloaded 19 time(s).

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, June 1, 2020 10:25:44 AM(UTC)
Christopher

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hi Alex

The sample file that you provided (265_test_1.avi) was able to be played on my machine with the LEADTOOLS v19 Multimedia SDK.

The exception that you are getting, "LTMM: No combination of filters could be found to render the stream", means that the required filters to play the video file in question were not possible to arrange in a way to produce a video feed.

If this is occurring on a deployment machine then the codecs and libraries required to work with this video format may not have been included and placed in the appropriate folder on the deployment machine (\\SysWow64) or that these were not registered on the machine.

For directions on how to deploy the LEADTOOLS Multimedia SDK, please read the forum post provided here.

If this is occurring on your development machine (the machine that has the LEAD MM SDK installed on it), then it is possible that these need to have the merits increased on the LEAD filters (although you did say that you specified to use the LEAD filters).

Is this happening in your application only, or in the LEAD demo as well?
You can find the sample Multimedia Player demo included with the v19 SDK installation here by default:
C:\LEADTOOLS 19\Shortcuts\Multimedia\Playback\DirectShow\Dotnet Class Library

Chris Thompson
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo