Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 10:38:58 AM(UTC)

nicotp  
nicotp

Groups: Registered

Hi to all, i need to implement a function that use leadtools xamarin sdk for xamarin.forms pcl project that recognize the MRZ on passport document. My scenario is :

user click button, camera is open, system autodetect passport, catch image and results of mrz, camera closed automatically when process is ended, in the UI i see image captured and MRZ field found. I donwoload the leadtool nuget for xamarin but i don't found an example abouto passport mrz use. Can anyone help me if is possible?

How can i use on pcl project the leadtools dll?

Thaks in advance,
Nicola

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 24, 2019 4:17:04 PM(UTC)
Matt Bresson

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

In order to proceed further I need to get some more information from you and will do so via email. I will send an email from support@leadtools.com to the email address that you registered on the forum. If that email address is not correct, please update it and let me know so I can resend the email.

Thanks,
Matt Bresson
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEADTOOLS

#3 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 1:57:48 AM(UTC)

nicotp  
nicotp

i've recived your mail, but there isn't questions in mail, there is only a recap of this topic

#4 Posted : Thursday, July 25, 2019 2:12:06 AM(UTC)

nicotp  
nicotp

Hi Matt, I received the email, but there were no questions inside, just a summary of this post.