Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 8:54:13 AM(UTC)
wangbill18

Groups: Registered

image005.png

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, November 10, 2016 11:35:23 AM(UTC)

Hadi  
Hadi

Groups: Manager, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)

This error means that one DLL that you are using is newer than another DLL that you are using, in this case the Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Core.dll. The newer DLL is looking for an internal method in the ImageProcessing.Core library that does not exist, so it throws a 'Message Not Found' error.

Here is more information regarding that error:

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us...exception(v=vs.110).aspx

This could be caused by a variety of things but the most likely cause is that you were sent a beta/ pre-release version of a DLL and it is using a new method that is not contained in the ImageProcessing.Core.DLL. In order to resolve this, you will need to either reinstall the SDK to get all the latest shipping DLLs to replace your beta/pre-release DLLs or we can send you the pre-release version of Leadtools.ImageProcessing.Core.dll that contains the method.

In order to proceed with this further I will send an email from support@leadtools.com to the email address that you registered on the forum. If that email address is not correct, please update it and let me know so I can resend the email.

Thank you!
Hadi Chami
Developer Support Manager
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Friday, December 2, 2016 4:16:09 PM(UTC)
wangbill18

Groups: Registered

Yes, you are right. Our publish computer didn't have latest V19. That caused the issue