Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 1, 2015 3:27:00 AM(UTC)

owaqar  
owaqar

Groups: Registered

Hi,
I am using raster image viewer in my WPF application. My LeadTools version is 17.5.

My problem is that when i set the rasterimageviewer's sizemode to FitToWidth and set the viewers content to annotation container, my image appears vertically somewhere in the middle of the viewer with annotations not present.

_viewer.UseDpi = true;
_viewer.InteractiveMode = InteractiveMode.MagnifyGlass;
_viewer.SizeMode = SizeMode.FitWidth;

annContainerObj = new AnnContainer();
_viewer.Content = annContainerObj;

Am i missing something here?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, July 2, 2015 3:07:19 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Does our own WPF annotations demo work properly when you build it and run it? If yes, can you try to implement annotations in a way similar to our WPF annotations demo and see if it works?
If this doesn't work, we'll need to investigate further, so please send us a small proof-of-concept demo by emailing it to support@leadtools.com along with your toolkit serial number (do NOT post it here) and the "File version" of Leadtools.dll that you are using.
Please put all attachments inside ZIP or RAR file.

#3 Posted : Sunday, July 5, 2015 10:46:07 PM(UTC)

owaqar  
owaqar

I am unable to run the demo. It states that the library has expired.

#4 Posted : Monday, July 6, 2015 2:31:21 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

If you own v17.5 of LEADTOOLS, you need to open the demo's project and add a call to SetLicense() with the proper license files and build and run the demo.
You can find the demo's project here:
[LEADTOOLS 17.5]\Examples\DotNet3\CS\AutomationDemo
If that doesn't solve the problem, send your toolkit serial number and the LIC/KEY files you have to support@leadtools.com and mention this forum post.

If you don't have v17.5, you will need to download the free evaluation of v19 because that's the current version offered for sale now.