Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, February 16, 2015 11:03:36 PM(UTC)
cstylianides

Groups: Registered

You were right it was licence issue and i solved it.i was using the wrong key to unlock Leadtools. Now is ok it works but i have another issue that occures only on some windows systems.
When i am trying to load the annotation file like this

Dim MyContainer As Leadtools.Annotations.AnnContainer = New Leadtools.Annotations.AnnContainer()

Dim MyCodecs As Leadtools.Annotations.AnnCodecs = New Leadtools.Annotations.AnnCodecs()

MyCodecs.Load(sAnnotationFile, MyContainer, 1)

i get the following error
Leadtools.RasterException: Error reading file
at Leadtools.Kernel.Annotations.KernelAnnCodecs.Load(String fileName, Int32 pageNumber, ObjectsCallback callback)
at Leadtools.Annotations.KernelAnnLoad.Load(KernelAnnCodecs kernelAnnCodecs, AnnContainer container, String fileName, Stream stream, Int32 page)
at Leadtools.Annotations.KernelAnn.Load(String fileName, Stream stream, AnnContainer container, Int32 page)

Do these sytems missing something?

Thank you much for your Help

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 17, 2015 6:52:10 AM(UTC)

Daoud  
Daoud

Groups: Registered

Hello,
Your post was split into a new thread because it is not directly related to the original question about transforming XML files.
Please answer the following questions:
1) Do you see this issue on certain machine NOT all of them?
2) Do you see the issue with all files or do you see it with certain files? If with certain files, do these files work on some machines? For example, if you take an annotation file that shows this issue and try to load it on a machine that doesn't show the issue, does it load?
3) If you test using our Silverlight Annotations Automation demo, are you able to load without issues?
4) Is the file on a location that is reachable (the user has permission to access it) by the user?
What is the "file version" (Right-click-> Properties-> Details tab) of Leadtools.dll that you have?