Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:50:51 AM(UTC)
DrGonzo27

Groups: Registered

Hi there,

yesterday I had some conversation in live chat trying to figure out an approach for the following problem.I have attached a sample application for better demonstration - please fix reference
paths before running application. First we load an image into the RasterViewer component. Then press rotate button twice. Afterwards set scale factor to 200 %. Set the scrollbar to the middle of the available space. Within the RasterImageViewer we now have an extract of the initial image, double in size turned on the head and a lot of its original content cut on the left and the right hand side.

Hitting the save button, I want to save this image with double size turned on the head and ONLY the visible part of the image, in the sample project attached I would expect an image with height and width nearly the same values. In the textbox You have the temp file where the image is stored. But only the scaling seems to work properly. Can command class calls be called in a row to stick in their effect?

Thank You for Your help,
Andre
File Attachment(s):
sample_01.rar (1,483kb) downloaded 42 time(s).

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 21, 2012 7:57:47 AM(UTC)

mohamed  
mohamed

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Andre,

Your code uses fast rotation by changing the view perspective. This makes it difficult to work with image rectangles because it can confuse width with height or top with bottom.

Therefore, I changed the image back to TopLeft view perspective before taking the view rectangle. I also made a few other changes to simplify the code.

Please see attached modified project and tell me if it does what you need.
File Attachment(s):
SaveZoomedImage.zip (58kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
Mohamed Abedallah
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Friday, November 23, 2012 3:30:12 AM(UTC)
DrGonzo27

Groups: Registered

Wow great perfectly does what I wanted it to do.

Have a nice weekend [B] :)