Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:18:52 PM(UTC)

yufu  
yufu

Groups: Registered

I can find the declaration of [L_UnlockSupport] in [..\LEAD17NET\API\Include\Ltkrn.h] but in Ltkrn_u.lib or Ltkrnu.dll I cannot find out anything about [L_UnlockSupport]. Does [L_UnlockSupport] have been removed in 17.5?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:32:49 PM(UTC)

yufu  
yufu

Groups: Registered

Quote:
yufu wrote:I can find the declaration of [L_UnlockSupport] in [..\LEAD17NET\API\Include\Ltkrn.h] but in Ltkrn_u.lib or Ltkrnu.dll I cannot find out anything about [L_UnlockSupport]. Does [L_UnlockSupport] have been removed in 17.5?

so that means I should use either the L_SetLicenseFile or the L_SetLicenseBuffer function instead of [L_UnlockSupport]??

Edited by moderator Wednesday, October 19, 2016 8:42:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : Thursday, August 16, 2012 4:19:22 AM(UTC)

mohamed  
mohamed

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Yes. In LEADTOOLS v17.5 L_UnlockSupport function is no longer available and was replaced with L_SetLicenseFile or L_SetLicenseBuffer methods.

For more information about how to set your runtime license, please see the following help topic:
http://www.leadtools.com/help/leadtools/v175/main/clib/dllsteps/runtimelicense.htm

[note: link is valid at time of posting]
Mohamed Abedallah
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo