Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 24, 2006 3:22:50 PM(UTC)
dsubryan

Groups: Registered

Hello,

I am currently having a problem trying to rest settings after applying some video processing filters.  For example, I have a video loaded (e.g. c:\test.avi).  I have four buttons that rotate this video using the rotation filter (0, 90, 180, 270). When I click 90 the video is rotated 90 degrees.  However when I click 0 the video does not get rotated back to the origianal state.  The program takes 90 as the original state.  How do I then reset the state so when the 0 button is pressed, the video goes back to its original state. 

I am also having this issue with the colour filter.  I am implementing a slider bar functionality however when the value of the slider is changed, that new value becomes the default value.  I do not know how to reset the values.

Thanks,
David 

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2006 12:10:28 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

How exactly do you rotate the video? Are you using our LEAD Video Rotation multimedia Filter?

#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2006 7:17:32 AM(UTC)
dsubryan

Groups: Registered

I am using the LEAD video rotation multimedia filter.  Here is the following code showing the events of pressing the 90 and 180 rotation buttons:

'Rotate image 90 degrees.
Private
Sub btnRotate90_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnRotate90.Click

Dim LMVRotateLib As LMVRotate
Dim nIndex As Integer

nIndex = ltmmplayctrl1.VideoProcessors.Find("@device:sw:{E526D606-22E7-494C-B81E-AC0A94BFE603}\{E2B7DCDB-38C5-11D5-91F6-00104BDB8FF9}")

ltmmplayctrl1.SelectedVideoProcessors.Add(ltmmplayctrl1.VideoProcessors.Item(nIndex), 0)LMVRotateLib = ltmmplayctrl1.GetSubObject(ltmmPlay_Object_SelVideoProcessor)

LMVRotateLib.AutoStop = True
LMVRotateLib.RotationAngle = +90

End Sub

'Rotate image 180 degrees.
Private
Sub btnRotate180_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnRotate180.Click

Dim LMVRotateLib As LMVRotate
Dim nIndex As Integer

nIndex = ltmmplayctrl1.VideoProcessors.Find("@device:sw:{E526D606-22E7-494C-B81E-AC0A94BFE603}\{E2B7DCDB-38C5-11D5-91F6-00104BDB8FF9}")

ltmmplayctrl1.SelectedVideoProcessors.Add(ltmmplayctrl1.VideoProcessors.Item(nIndex), 0)LMVRotateLib = ltmmplayctrl1.GetSubObject(ltmmPlay_Object_SelVideoProcessor)

LMVRotateLib.AutoStop = True
LMVRotateLib.RotationAngle = +180

End Sub

#4 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2006 4:28:31 AM(UTC)

Qasem Lubani  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Each of these 2 buttons inserts a new instance of
the filter. So when actually add the filter to rotate the video 90 degrees you call
the other filter one more time to rotate 180 degrees. So the filter rotates 180 degrees from an original of 90 degrees not zero.

Don't call Add every time you want to change the settings. Call it only once.