Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 1, 2006 7:18:42 AM(UTC)

accaci  
accaci

Groups: Registered

Hi at all,

I have the follow problem to solve: I have 4 TIF files G4 1 bit (screened file using a RIP software like Harlequin) and I must recombine It using a descreening technology and save It like CMYK or RGB file (TIF or PNG, etc.). Do you have some experience about this workflow? Which filter can produce the better result? (average, gaussian, etc.).

Thanks

Andrea[*-)]

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, November 2, 2006 7:38:42 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Andrea,
If the four images are individual planes (C, M, Y and K), and you want to combine them into one image, you can use LEADTOOLS to produce a CMYK TIFF image from them as follows:
1. Load all the plane images into a LEAD bitmap array or list.
2. Convert the images to 8-bit grayscale.
3. Use the L_SaveFileCMYKArray function in LEADTOOLS 14.5 (or RasterCodecs.SaveCmykPlanes Method if you use .NET).

If you want to produce an RGB image from them, instead of using the CMYK saving function, use the L_ColorMergeBitmap function (or equivalent) to produce a LEAD bitmap in memory, then save it to any one of the image format supported by LEADTOOLS (over a hundred formats) using the regular image saving functions.

Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo