Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 20, 2006 11:22:26 PM(UTC)

Amir59  
Amir59

Groups: Registered

Dears ,

Hello , I am working on a video conference project , in the client side I need to broadcast my audio and video and receive 4 audio/video from 4 another users . I have to use lead tools video conferencing SDK , in the first step I have to know what PC hardware I need to use for the best result ( CPU , RAM , etc.. ) ? ( I have to use H264 video codec and for audio codec I don't know what audio codec is better for me ) . in the second step , I should control my bandwidth usage , I have bandwidth limited to 512 Kbps .

Thanks .

Best Regards,

Amir59.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 22, 2006 9:33:48 PM(UTC)

Amir59  
Amir59

Amir59 wrote:

Dears ,

Hello , I am working on a video conference project , in the client side I need to broadcast my audio and video and receive 4 audio/video from 4 another users . I have to use lead tools video conferencing SDK , in the first step I have to know what PC hardware I need to use for the best result ( CPU , RAM , etc.. ) ? ( I have to use H264 video codec and for audio codec I don't know what audio codec is better for me ) . in the second step , I should control my bandwidth usage , I have bandwidth limited to 512 Kbps .

Thanks .

Best Regards,

Amir59.

Hello , no body can help me ?

I was checked out the video conference server / client sample using H264 video codec on a P4 , 2.8 Full Cache processor but the video had about 30 seconds delay and the cpu usage of my computer was 100% . please let me know what kind of hardware I need to use for the best result .

Best Regards,

Amir59.

#3 Posted : Wednesday, August 23, 2006 9:56:27 PM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

About your machine specifications, I think your machine is good enough to implement the video conferencing module.

However, to get more
information about how to use and implement the video conferencing
module in your application, please refer to the LEADTOOLS Multimedia documentation and read the following topics:

- How to do Video Conferencing using the LEADTOOLS Video Streaming Module.
- Video Conferencing FAQs.
- A Complete Example: Server and Client.

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#4 Posted : Friday, August 25, 2006 7:37:47 AM(UTC)

Amir59  
Amir59

Hello , Thank you for your answer ,

can you please explane me how can I change the Lead H264 video codec properties in my application without calling the properties dialog window ?

and also , please let me know how can I use H264 with 320 x 240 video size and about 64K bandwidth usage ?

Best Regards,

Amir59.

#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:58:33 AM(UTC)

Otis  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

We ship a complete Client/Server example that addresses each one of these questions in the Multimedia V15 SDK. They can be found in the below directories. I uses pre-defined compressor settings to achieve specific bit rates based on a video size of 320x240 and also shows how to change these settings programmatically.

Examples\Ltmm\Dotnet\V11\CS\VideoConferencing

Examples\Ltmm\Dotnet\V11\VB\VideoConferencing