Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:43:40 AM(UTC)
pnguyen535

Groups: Registered

What do I need to do you to unlock the OCR on version 14.X? We purchased the 14.X, but when I tried to run the OCR demo I got the message ask to unlock OCR. I download the OCR runtime engine and able to run the Demo, but I could not debug the program in Visual studio.

thank you

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, May 29, 2006 1:41:03 AM(UTC)

Ali  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

To unlock OCR support, you need a special key string to use with the L_UnlockSupport API function (UnlockSupport method or RasterSupport.Unlock method in other programming interfaces).
This key is sent to you from our licensing department after you sign and send them a copy of the distribution agreement. The agreements and instructions are all listed in the help files shipped with the toolkit.
For more information, send your toolkit serial number to the Licensing Department at licensing@leadtools.com

Thanks,
Ali Abo Al-Rob
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Monday, July 3, 2006 11:12:02 AM(UTC)

calem  
calem

Groups: Registered

Good afternoon, I have the leadtools Raster Imaging 13.0. In the option Document Imaging Suite i open the sample OCRDEM32 (Visual Basic) and when i execute this example it appears a message "The OCR toolkit is locked"

I open the source in visual basic and in this code how can i put the special key to unlock the OCR.

nRet = RasterOCR.StartUp(L_KEY_OCR) in This line appear the error: 20044. (OCR locked)

Please i need yor help. Thank u so much.

#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 4, 2006 10:59:22 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

OCR features are locked in LEADTOOLS Raster Imaging because they are not included in that toolkit. They are part of the LEADTOOLS Document Imaging Suite toolkit.
If you would like to enquire about purchasing the Document Suite toolkit, send a message to sales@leadtools.com and give them your product serial number for Raster Imaging, and they can provide you with full details.

Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo