Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2006 9:09:33 PM(UTC)
babyhead

Groups: Registered

Dear Sir:
  Thanks for ur reply. I have another question about VECTOR Imaging using ActiveX. I saw there are methods in API and Classlib interfaces called SetObjectAttributes. I can use this method to change the brush style from standard brush to gradient brush without showing the edit object dialog. However, i can not find the relative method in COM/Active interface. I have tried to set the BrushStyle property of  ILEADVectorObject interface, but it seems not working. Please see a sample code below:
  Assume pObject refers to a valid ILEADVectorObject whose type is VECTOR_POLYDRAW and the BrushStyle property of this object is VECTORBRUSH_STANDARD. I used the flollowing code to change the BrushStyle to VECTORBRUSH_GRADIENT:
  pObject ->SetBrushStyle(VECTORBRUSH_GRADIENT);
  long lBrushType= pObject ->GetBrushStyle();
  It seems that the frist statement has no effect and the returned BrushStyle  is still VECTORBRUSH_STANDARD. What's wrong with my code?Could you help me about that? Or could you provided me a sample that changes the brush style of selected objects in a vector control from VECTORBRUSH_STANDARD to VECTORBRUSH_GRADIENT without showing the edit object dialog? Thanks.

Best Regards

W Yuan

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, June 29, 2006 10:08:17 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

You can use the API with the OCX. I tested using our OCX vector MFC demo as follows:
1. Add the following lines for the Header and LIB files:
#define _LTERR_H_ //exclude the API error codes
#include <l_bitmap.h>
#pragma comment (lib, "lvkrn_n.lib") //use lvkrn_E.lib with the Evaluation edition

2. The code will be like this:
//m_LEADVector1 is of type CLEADVector
pVECTORHANDLE pVectorHandle = pVECTORHANDLE(m_LEADVector1.GetVector());
// pObject is of type (CLEADVectorObject*), which is the object we want to change
pVECTOROBJECT pVectorObject = pVECTOROBJECT(pObject->GetHObject());
VECTORBRUSH vecBrush;
int n = L_VecGetObjectAttributes(pVectorHandle, pVectorObject, NULL, NULL, &vecBrush, NULL);
vecBrush.VectorBrushStyle = VECTORBRUSH_GRADIENT;
vecBrush.BrushType.GradientBrush.crStartColor = RGB(255, 120, 255);
vecBrush.BrushType.GradientBrush.crEndColor = RGB(70, 255, 120);
vecBrush.BrushType.GradientBrush.uGradientSteps = 255;
vecBrush.BrushType.GradientBrush.GradientStyle = GRADIENT_CONE_FROM_LB;
n=L_VecSetObjectAttributes(pVectorHandle, pVectorObject, NULL, NULL, &vecBrush, NULL, 0);

Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo