Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2006 11:30:38 PM(UTC)
bluetooth12

Groups: Registered

Does LeadTools provide a method to use Bitmap to fill a irregular region?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Thursday, June 15, 2006 4:27:52 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

If you want to fill part of the image with a certain color, you simply need to define a region that covers that part (such as a polygon region) and then call the Fill function appropriate for your programming interface. The will cause filling to be restricted to the pixels within the region area.
If you need help doing that, send us more details about what you're trying to do exactly, including which Programming interface (OCX, .NET classes, DLL API, C++ Classes, etc.) you are using.

Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2006 2:37:07 AM(UTC)

marasma  
marasma

Is possible to fille the same are with a texture ? Using VB.NET and LT14.5.
Thanks

#4 Posted : Thursday, November 9, 2006 11:22:30 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

If you want to take part of the image (region of interest) and fill it with a certain pattern instead of a solid color, you can do that as follows:

1. Load a secondary image that contains the pattern, or create an empty image and draw the pattern in it. This pattern image should be equal in size or larger than the desired region.

2. Define the desired region in the target image using the Region functions (such as RasterImage.AddRectangleToRegion).

3. Use the CombineFastCommand class or the CombineCommand class to copy the pattern from the pattern image to the region in the target image.

Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 7:51:58 AM(UTC)

marasma  
marasma

Hi,
this is ok, but here another part of the problem. In some case I need to fill with the same texture an AnnFreeHotSpotObject. I'm able to this in the same way you suggest, but if I apply the PerspectiveCommand to the texture bitmap, it comes stretched and borders filled with the specified color appears, so I try to use the PerspectiveCommandType.Image parameter for the PerspectiveCommand, but also this fails because the texture is filled with the original image. Look at the attached images.

Thanks!
File Attachment(s):
sample img.zip (294kb) downloaded 28 time(s).

#6 Posted : Sunday, November 12, 2006 11:39:06 PM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I answered this question in this post:
http://support.leadtools.../9581/ShowPost.aspx#9581