Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 1, 2006 11:57:25 PM(UTC)
Girishog

Groups: Registered

Hi ,

I am Developing a Form processing tool where I am with the following problems.

1.I want to store the text in the same format as Per in the image .But I am not able to Format the text.

2.I am trying to OCR  the text Which contains set of box covered with text , is their any other way to over come this problem.

I am attaching the sample document for reference In which I want to get the details of Company name, Address etc.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards
G.Girish

File Attachment(s):
test.zip (33kb) downloaded 35 time(s).

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, June 5, 2006 1:13:37 AM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Which version of LEADTOOLS are you using?  To what format are you
saving the OCRed text?  Can you send me a sample output for the image you attached that I can compare with?

Also, I don't think I clearly understood question #2, can you please explain further?

Thanks,

#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 1:21:19 AM(UTC)
Girishog

Hi Bashar,

Thanks for response ,

I am using  Lead Tools
v14.0,When I OCR a Document I want to know the font type and font size of the character  with the position of the word in the document

I like to OCR the standard Form (where the data  will be their in the boxes). I want to extract the data from the box but I am not able to get the correct data.

Please also find the attached sample form. From which I want to get the details like company name, Address.

#4 Posted : Wednesday, June 7, 2006 1:43:33 AM(UTC)
Girishog

Hi Bashar,

Thanks for response ,

I am using  Lead Tools
v14.0,When I OCR a Document I want to know the font type and font size of the character  with the position of the word in the document

I like to OCR the standard Form (where the data  will be their in the boxes). I want to extract the data from the box but I am not able to get the correct data.

Please also find the attached sample form"test.tif". From which I want to get the details like company name, Address.

Regards
G.Girish

#5 Posted : Sunday, June 11, 2006 1:01:23 AM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Hi Girish,

To get the font name and size of a recognized character use the the
RecognizedCharater.Font and RecognizedCharater.FontSize
properties.  To get the position of  a recognized word, use the RecognizedWordLeft and RecognizedWordTop properties.

To recognize text from specific boxes in a standard from , you can
create a zone around each box. You can then recognize the zone that corresponds to a specific box in the form.  Is that what you want?