Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, May 26, 2006 7:54:32 AM(UTC)

cmurphy  
cmurphy

Groups: Registered

I'm using version 13.0 and I try to work around undo feature that passing hObject value in wrong order & invalid.

I have a code to set select to select all annotation objects and extract hObject value as int[] from System.object aObject before/after delete.

I create 3 annotation objects and assume that aObject have 3 annotation objects. I press Ctrl + Z and I still see same amount of item in the aObject. I went over LEADTOOLS Main COM help file but I didn’t see anything. I was under impression that after delete; aObject would return only 2 remain annotation objects.

1. How do I know which annotation has already removed from the drawing window?

2. Is there any property that I can check?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, May 30, 2006 6:09:32 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Groups: Registered, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hello,

(1) You need to check the OnAnnDestroy event for each AnnObject you delete.
(2) There are no properties to check if the Annotation object is removed or not.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan
LEADTOOLS Technical Support

#3 Posted : Tuesday, June 13, 2006 5:00:59 PM(UTC)

cmurphy  
cmurphy

(1) I'm still using version 13.0 and there is no word from my boss about switch to version 14.5 which I don't think we will anytime soon. And as I remember that version 13.0 undo list passing oldest object ID first regardless which actual annotation object changed but it work correctly on screen. In this case, I don't think object ID that passing to OnAnnDestroy() useful for me since it's wrong anyway accept when I select certain object and press Delete button.

Beside, annotation object ID keep changing anytime that Ctrl + Z is press so even I have all annotation object ID list, I still have find out which object ID change to new one. That's the least problem that I concern. I'm more concern (2) below.

(2) Assume that I just create 5 objects and press Ctrl + Z. When OnAnnDestroy() is call, an actualy annotation object is already removed from screen but when I select all annotation objects to get a list of current object ID, I still have all 5 annotation object IDs included deleted one. I should get 4 annotation object IDs.

If I Ctrl + Z one more time, I still have 4 annotation object IDs included deleted one. I should get 3 annotation object IDs.

Do you see what I try to say? Is there no other way to access undo stack on version 13.0?

Man, I feel hopeless. [:(]

#4 Posted : Sunday, June 18, 2006 1:14:31 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Hello,

I can see what you are trying to do.
After pressing Ctrl+Z, how exactly do you retrieve the rest of the annotation objects and save there handles?

However, as I sent you in a previous email, I sent to our engineer asking if there is a workaround for the undo issue in version 13. I will update you with the status as soon as I receive from him.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan

#5 Posted : Tuesday, June 27, 2006 1:56:31 PM(UTC)

cmurphy  
cmurphy

I've got response from you about 2nd issue but I just want to let you know how I retrieve the rest of the annotation objects.

I have a code to set select to select all annotation objects and extract hObject value as int[] from System.object aObject.

short iSelected = m_TheAnn1.AnnSetSelected(hAnnObject, bValue, bSelected);
short iSelectList = m_TheAnn1.AnnGetSelectList(out aObject);
hObjects = (int[])aObject;

That's how I know how many hObject values I've got but unfortunately, the hObject values is more than the actual annotation objects in the program.

#6 Posted : Wednesday, June 28, 2006 10:04:42 PM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Hello,

Do you mean that the hObject values are different from the actual annotations handles?

However, as you know, the Ctrl+z (undo) issue has been fixed in LEADTOOLS v14.5. I think when using the fix in v14.5, there is no need to retrieve the handles of all annotation objects. Did you try the undo issue using LEADTOOLS v14.5?

Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan

#7 Posted : Tuesday, July 18, 2006 2:02:03 PM(UTC)

cmurphy  
cmurphy

No, I mean a number of hObject values are more than actual annotation object in the screen.

We have not move on to version 14.5 yet. I need to fix certain bug but still using version 13.0.

#8 Posted : Sunday, July 23, 2006 1:56:23 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Hello,

To get the correct number of the annotation objects (in v13), you may try to make a list of the hObject handles. When you create any new annotation object, get its handle and put it to the list. Did you try this?

Thanks,
Maen Badwan

#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 25, 2006 5:06:55 PM(UTC)

cmurphy  
cmurphy

What's what I did. I also set select to ann container and get select list to validate my list.

#10 Posted : Sunday, July 30, 2006 2:27:01 AM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Hello,

Also, you try to use the AnnEnumerate method with the AnnEnumerate event to validate you list of handles.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan

#11 Posted : Friday, September 8, 2006 10:12:09 AM(UTC)

cmurphy  
cmurphy

To my understand, version 13.0 does not have AnnEnumerate. I'm switching to version 14.5 and now I can benefit from that feature. Thanks.

#12 Posted : Monday, September 11, 2006 11:23:11 PM(UTC)
Maen Hasan

Hello,

The LEADRasterAnnotation.AnnEnumerate method is available in both, LEADTOOLS v13 and LEADTOOLS v14.5.
For more information, please refer to the LEADTOOLS Documentation.

Thanks,
Maen Badwan