Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, May 9, 2006 2:21:44 PM(UTC)
imad khan

Groups: Registered

Leadtools 14.5 for MSVC. I'm using VS 2005.

I'm trying to develop a sample to demonstrate Dicom communication. For my MFC application i include these header files from leatools.

#include "c:\program files (x86)\lead technologies, inc\leadtools eval 14.5\include\classlib\ltwrappr.h"

#include "c:\program files (x86)\lead technologies, inc\leadtools eval 14.5\include\ltdic.h"

#include "c:\program files (x86)\lead technologies, inc\leadtools eval 14.5\include\ltlck.h"

I get this compilation error

c:\program files (x86)\lead technologies, inc\leadtools eval 14.5\include\ltdic.h(3974) : error C2371: 'pL_ANNSETTEXT' : redefinition; different basic types

c:\program files (x86)\lead technologies, inc\leadtools eval 14.5\include\classlib\ltcftypd.h(2951) : see declaration of 'pL_ANNSETTEXT'

what am i doing wrong? 

i am following an example from Leadtools class library example CLDCLT_E which compiles and executes fine so i know that leadtools is installed correctly.

Thank you

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 10, 2006 11:33:29 PM(UTC)

Bashar  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

You seem to have done it correctly.  Can you please post a small test project that gives this error?

Thanks,

#3 Posted : Thursday, May 11, 2006 8:03:45 AM(UTC)
imad khan

I'm using LeadTools 14.5 Eval for VS.

I am using MSVC 2005.

To get rid of the above problem i seperated the unlock code and LdicomNet::Connect code, so include ltdic.h in another header file and ltwrappr.h in a .cpp file of another class.

I'm trying to do simple dicom communication with a PACS server.

Organization of the project:

MFC Application : DicomClient

DicomClient.h &.cpp

DicomClientDoc .h& .cpp

DicomCleintView .h & .cpp

In DicomCleintView.cpp i show a dialog to accept inputs ( PACS server IP and port )

I pass these inputs to CNetClient ( NetClient .h & .cpp ). which include ltdic.h

I instantiate CNetInitialize ( NetInitialize .h & .cpp ), which include "classlib\ltwrappr.h"

i call

WRPUNLOCKSUPPORT() to unlick the Lead support, i get linker error

unresolved external symbol "__declspec(dllimport) public: static void __cdecl LSettings::UnlockSupport(unsigned int,wchar_t *)" (__imp_?UnlockSupport@LSettings@@SAXIPA_W@Z) referenced in function "public: int __thiscall CNetInitialize::InitializeComm(void)" (?InitializeComm@CNetInitialize@@QAEHXZ)

Infact i added ltdic_e.lib and ltwvc.lib to the project.

*Note, the added LIB file in Leadtool samples are LTDic_e.lib and Ltwvc_e.lib (case difference ).

i attached the whole project, let me know if i am missing any initializations. Its critical for me right now, so quicker the better

thank you

#4 Posted : Sunday, May 14, 2006 11:32:23 PM(UTC)

Bashar  

The case of the file names should make any difference.  The
attachment was not uploaded.  Can you please try again?  Make sure it has a .zip extension.

#5 Posted : Monday, May 15, 2006 6:18:23 AM(UTC)
imad khan

I have problems attaching the project code in a zipped format. However i uploaded it at,

http://infodatinc.com:8081/Dicom

You will find a dicomcommunication.zip folder , let me know if you have any porblem with this.

Thank you

#6 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2006 5:49:56 AM(UTC)

Bashar  

I got the error.  Try the following to solve it:

1) Go to "Project->DicomClient Properties".
2) Go to "Configuration Properties->General".
3) Make sure that Character Set is set to "Not Set".
4) Now try to rebuild, it should work.

#7 Posted : Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:13:44 AM(UTC)
imad khan

Thanks a lot, It works[:D]