Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 6, 2021 4:34:38 AM(UTC)

Pung  
Pung

Groups: Registered

Hi, again.

With the Main3dDemo program, I tried to overlap annObjects (a rectangle object) in the MPR images.
The final goal is to update MPR images according to the annRectangleObect movement (by user's interaction)

I added an annObject into automationContainer of MedicalViewerMPRCell, and saw that the rectangle object was successfully drawn in the MPR images.
But, when I manipulated the mouse wheel button, the image was updated and my object disappeared.
I'd like to keep this object to be seen in the viewer regardless of the mouse wheel event.
I also tried to add the object to the all subcells, but I think there is a better way. Please let me know it.

This is another question.
How to control the cross-hair' color and transparency?
I only found the options below.
mprAxial.ShowMPRCrossHair = true;
mprAxial.DistinguishMPRByColor = true;
But this provides only static color and transparency, I want to change them.

Thank you in advance.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, April 9, 2021 3:06:19 PM(UTC)
Josh Clark

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Hello Pung,

The annotations you create are tied to the frame of that study. Thus it will only show when that frame is currently being displayed unless you add the same annotations to all pages like you described. You can try to keep a secondary AnnContainer to hold all of your annotations, and then reapply them to the active frame as you move the probe. I believe you can do this with the MedicalViewerCell.Data3DFrameRequested event. I believe you can simply reload the annotations from the secondary container during this event as the new 3d cross section is created.

Unfortunately I don't believe we currently support customizing the 3d cursor and crosshairs. What kind of effect were you hoping to include? I can submit this as a feature request to our engineering team if you would like.
Josh Clark
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo