Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, March 20, 2006 12:38:00 AM(UTC)

Alex  
Alex

Groups: Registered

Hi,

Are there any tutorials or documentation for using the OMR recognition module?

I've scoured both the forums and the documention, but the only documentation I can find if for the omrOption object.

Thanks

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2006 4:43:29 AM(UTC)

Otis  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The toolkit ships with an OMR example for all of our OCR libraries (API,COM, DOTNET). The name of this example is "OCR MOR". We ship a test image and zone file that are meant to be used with this example. They are located in the "images" directory (mixed.tif, mix_omr.zon).

#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2006 3:01:18 AM(UTC)
max_kwan

Groups: Registered

Hi there,

I have to incorporate the OMR module in my .net program and what I get is some Top, Left, Height and Width coordinate of the checkboxes in my image. And I need to provide an API so I may need True/False as return value rather than a PDF file and also I cannot use zone files. So is there a way (and some sample codes maybe even better) to load an image to the OMR object and then pass Top, Left, Height and Width as the parameter and then getting a True/False as the return value ?

Thank you very much.
Regards,
Max

#4 Posted : Monday, April 10, 2006 3:57:53 AM(UTC)

Otis  

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

The only way to us our OMR functionality is to use a zone around each box. If you know the  Top, Left, Height and Width, you can create the zone with this information.  We instead use a '0' and '1' for determining if the box is filled or not (1 = yes, 0 = no). You do not have to save the results to a file to obtain these results. You can always use the 'RasterOcr.SaveResultsToMemory Method' to obtain the results in memory. Please refer to the help file for more information and sample code on this method. You can also use the OCR MOR project for steps necessary to create an OMR application.