Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2020 1:49:30 AM(UTC)
Azam Ahmed

Groups: Registered

How to implement document viewer in nodejs using loaduri method.Does leadtools provides npm module for that?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Friday, August 14, 2020 2:16:20 PM(UTC)
Marcus Andra

Groups: Registered, Manager, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hi Azam,

We have a post created by our team which discusses how you can use the Document Viewer on the NodeJS framework. You can find the link to this here:
https://www.leadtools.co...ument-Viewer-in-Electron

With this, you should be able to use the document viewer to achieve the same behavior seen when using loaduri. Please review this post and let us know if you have any additional concerns.

Thanks,
Marcus Andra
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2020 3:14:07 AM(UTC)
Azam Ahmed

Hi Marcus,
Could you please help me how to set servicehost/serviceapi/servicepath and how to run leadtools service step by step procedure.
Thanks,
Azam Ahmed

#4 Posted : Tuesday, August 18, 2020 9:18:55 AM(UTC)
Marcus Andra

Hi Azam,

To clarify the workflow of this demo, this showcases how you can include the front end portion of the document viewer (HTML5/JS) for use through NodeJS. If you look at the instructions, the document viewer requires a back-end service if you want the document viewer features shown on our website: Document Viewer.

Currently, the Document Viewer services need to be run from one of the demo projects found at the following default installation location: C:\LEADTOOLS 20\Examples\JS\Services.

Can you please let me know if running the back-end service, as discussed in the forum post I provided, is a solution that works for you? Are you wanting to use Node.JS as a solution to access features shown in the Document SDK? https://www.leadtools.com/sdk/document

If any of these questions fall in a sensitive area for you, please let me know and we can continue our discussion through email.

Thanks,
Marcus Andra
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2020 12:48:52 AM(UTC)
Azam Ahmed

Hi Marcus,
I just want to know 'how to run document viewer services'.Could you please help me with this?.
Thanks,
Azam Ahmed

#6 Posted : Wednesday, August 19, 2020 8:44:39 AM(UTC)
Marcus Andra

Hi Azam,

To run the JS DocumentViewer, you will first need to run one of the back-end services, and then the JS/ Front end code. With the installation of the LEADTOOLS toolkit, you can run the following projects:

C:\LEADTOOLS 20\Examples\JS\Services\DocumentServiceDotNet\fx
C:\LEADTOOLS 20\Examples\JS\DocumentViewerDemos\DocumentViewerDemo\ts

If you first trying running the above projects, the Document Viewer should now be running on your machine locally. Now when attempting to incorporate your use case, if you open the DocumentService project, and navigate to the launchSettings.json files, you'll see the launchUrl and details which makes the end point that you need to match with the NodeJS project. Just like the end points match in the above projects, you'll need to ensure the ports match and are connected. You should then be able to proceed with the directions and the project should run. Please let us know if you run into issues with this.

Thanks
Marcus Andra
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo