Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 4:33:18 AM(UTC)

Ericus  
Ericus

Groups: Registered

What is the best way to access LeadTools SDK from Delphi 10.2? Do I have to import the C#DLL or is it better to use the .NET assemblies? I see there is a .NET Runtime Library for Delphi that one can install but not sure if I should do that.

What I want to achieve eventually is an application that polls a folder for new PDF files containing invoices. OCR those files and return the data to a data table. That must include the headers, footers and the detailed lines. Not sure what is involved in that.

Thanks in advance

Ericus Steyn

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:35:00 PM(UTC)

Nick  
Nick

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Hello,

Apologies, but we don't have VCL components for Delphi 10.2 Tokyo. We recommend using our CDLL libraries for new development. If you wish to use capabilities not available in Delphi, it'll be necessary to do so using one of the supported platforms. We have a chart showing which LEADTOOLS technologies are available on specific platforms.
https://www.leadtools.com/sdk/cross-platform
Nick Crook
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 13, 2019 3:47:07 PM(UTC)

Ericus  
Ericus

Groups: Registered

Thanks Nick

I know you don't have VCL components for Delphi. That's why I asked what would be easiest to get going with the SDK. The C#DLL or .NET libraries? You answered CDLL. Now I want to know how to get started in Delphi? Which DLL's must be imported. There are 100's of them in the \LEADTOOLS 20\Bin\CDLL\Win32 folder.

Regards

Ericus Steyn

#4 Posted : Thursday, November 14, 2019 1:49:51 PM(UTC)

Nick  
Nick

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

Please see our online documentation on "Files to be Included with your Application" for which libraries you need to reference in your project.
https://www.leadtools.co...th-your-application.html

You should be able to use LEADTOOLS with most versions of Delphi via the Win32 and x64 DLLs, which have declarations and definitions in the USES folder. Note we don't have any quick-start guides or tutorials for Delphi but some examples are available in the installation folder.
C:\LEADTOOLS 20\Examples\Delphi
Nick Crook
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo