Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 6:42:58 AM(UTC)
AnotherUser

Groups: Registered

I have a problem with adding ltmm20.dll to the new Visual Studio project.

The idea is to use ltmmConvertCtrlClass as an alternative to Windows Forms dependent ConvertCtrl for video concatenation.
I've somehow managed to add ltmm20.dll (Win32 version) to one of your C# examples (ConcatSameSizeDemo), but I am unable to do so in newly created project for which I've set same properties, platform and framework version.

Adding dll as a reference should result in creating an application extension in obj/Debug folder called LTMMLib, but instead I get ''The referenced component "LTMMLib" could not be found'' warning, and a pretty much broken reference.
A "workaround" would be to actually add generated Interop.LTMMLib from obj/Debug as a reference, instead of ltmm20.dll. Don't know about stdole.dll, but the project builds.

Any suggestions?

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, October 1, 2018 11:11:05 AM(UTC)
Anthony Northrup

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 28 post(s)

Hello,

Unfortunately since I was testing with a console application I had to use the System.Windows.Forms.Application.DoEvents call in order to properly handle the message queue, but this reference is not technically required for the application to work. If you'd like to test this, simply remove the System.Windows.Forms reference, and replace the do/while loop with something like System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(10000). Ten seconds should be more than enough time for the sample file to convert.

If you are still having issues after using the sample application below, please let me know.
File Attachment(s):
Project.zip (3kb) downloaded 200 time(s).
Thanks,
Anthony Northrup
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo