Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Wednesday, September 12, 2018 2:49:43 AM(UTC)
Mindraid

Groups: Registered

Hi
I'm trying to just read the metadata in an UAV STANAG 4609 compliant video file (Standard 0601 [31] KLV Metadata Elements ).
How did I try to read them:
I just opened up the file in MPEG2 Transport Demo - 64bit version...then another window also showed the metadata....I have added a image of what that windows showed.UAS_LDSKeys.JPG
Hope you can see the image.

A lot of keys are missing but does this mean that those keys are missing in the file or does it mean that Leadtools does not support those keys?
Does Leadtool support UAS LDSKey 48 Security Local Metadata Set?

Thanks for all your help
/M

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, September 19, 2018 2:42:37 PM(UTC)
Josh Clark

Groups: Registered, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)

Hello,

I have tested with some internal videos and verified that we do support the "Security Local Metadata Set" field, but this does not seem to be present in all files. If you are experiencing issues with a particular file, you can email us at support@leadtools.com. If the file is over 5MB, I can email you FTP instructions for you to upload it to our server for testing.
Josh Clark
Developer Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Monday, September 24, 2018 1:41:04 AM(UTC)
Mindraid

Groups: Registered

Originally Posted by: Josh Clark Go to Quoted Post
Hello,

I have tested with some internal videos and verified that we do support the "Security Local Metadata Set" field, but this does not seem to be present in all files. If you are experiencing issues with a particular file, you can email us at support@leadtools.com. If the file is over 5MB, I can email you FTP instructions for you to upload it to our server for testing.

Hi
I will try to find out if my video actually has the security field.
The video file I got got I can't send to you because I'm not allowed...sorry.

Best regards,
M