Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, February 27, 2006 3:22:48 AM(UTC)

Amr  
Amr

Groups: Registered

Dear Sir

I have downloaded the Lead Tools recently as I m interested in the Dicom Connectivity Module

I started trying the DICOM classes and objects and I stuck with a problem that needs help from ur side

When SCP receives connection it passes through NetRecieveAssociationRequest event. This event must call SendAssociateAccept method so that the connection is accepted.

When I do so, the Server application runs correctly but the Dicom client software (SCU) hangs up.

I tried a lot of commercial Dicom Clients. They all did the same.

I also tried to operate the SERVER sample I downloaded with the Lead tools and also it hangs exactly in the same place.

The code of this event runs normally but the client hangs up. Beside SERVER should pass through other events after NetRecieveAssociationRequest such as NetRevieveEchoRequest, NetRecieveCStoreRequest, ….. which doesn’t happen

Please Advise urgently

Amr Moselhy

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Tuesday, February 28, 2006 5:15:41 AM(UTC)

Amin  
Amin

Groups: Manager, Tech Support

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Amr,

Did you try our own Server and Client demos together? The demos have
instructions with them to explain how they are used. If you can't find
the instructions or try them and they still hang, tell me which demos exactly (which programming language) you tried.

Amin Dodin

Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo