Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 29, 2017 12:50:24 PM(UTC)

Sgt Leo  
Sgt Leo

Groups: Registered

I'm trying to install my software on to my new PC's but it tells me that it is activated on another PC.. problem is that system it is referring is completing no way of recovering it... that goes for all systems I had it on... so, how do I handle that major problem? I need my program up and running asap.. I have sent an email to the support team already, figure it won't hurt to drop a message here too..
Sincerely,

Sidney J. Forestier

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 9:25:53 AM(UTC)

Hadi  
Hadi

Groups: Manager, Tech Support, Administrators

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 12 post(s)

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the ePrint Technical Support Forums.

Due to your situation, I can deactivate your serial number so that you can activate it again. To do this, open the ePrint Workstation. Click on Help -> Activate to bring up the Activation Wizard. At the "Choose Method of Activation" screen, select the "Manual Activation (email)" option from the Activation Wizard. Click Next and then at the next screen, click the "Generate File" button. This will generate a text file called ltmacode.txt that you should will need to include in an email as an attachment. I will need this file to deactivate your serial number.

I will send you an email from support@leadtools.com to the email address that you registered on the forum. If that email address is not correct, please update it and let me know so I can resend the email.

Thanks,
Hadi Chami
Developer Support Manager
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#3 Posted : Monday, January 30, 2017 11:05:39 AM(UTC)

Sgt Leo  
Sgt Leo

Ok, reply to email is done with the attach file you requested...

Please, let me know when it is clear to re-enter Serial number or what ever is next!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 31, 2017 9:46:51 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sincerely,

Sidney J. Forestier

#4 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 10:10:48 AM(UTC)

Hadi  
Hadi

I have deactivated your serial number. You should now be able to activate it with the automatic (Internet) activation method. To display the Activation Wizard, from the ePrint Workstation main menu, choose Help -> Activate.

For more information on activation, please see the help file topic on the Activation Wizard:
http://www.eprintdriver....ion/ActivationWizard.htm

If you experience any problems with Internet Activation then your Internet security settings and/or firewall is blocking the request. Let me know if this happens and I will send you a manual activation code to work around this problem.

For future reference, if you are transferring your license to a different computer or upgrading any major items like your hard drive or OS, you should first uninstall ePrint from the first computer with an active Internet connection. As long as you are connected to the Internet during the uninstallation, our system should be updated and you should be able to install your copy of ePrint on another machine or your upgraded machine after installing/reinstalling the OS.
Hadi Chami
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#5 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 12:39:58 PM(UTC)

Sgt Leo  
Sgt Leo

not sure what it is problem , but it just had be do a Generate File again to send to eprintsupport@leadtools.com...should I do that..?
Sincerely,

Sidney J. Forestier

#6 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 1:13:08 PM(UTC)

Hadi  
Hadi

You can resend the ltmacode.txt file to the email we were working through and I will check to see what the issue is.
Hadi Chami
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#7 Posted : Tuesday, January 31, 2017 2:29:49 PM(UTC)

Sgt Leo  
Sgt Leo

Ok,,, it is done... I'll be awaiting next steps
Sincerely,

Sidney J. Forestier

#8 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 11:55:07 AM(UTC)

Hadi  
Hadi

Hello,

I have verified that your serial number is deactivated. You should now be able to activate it with the automatic (Internet) activation method again.

Please let me know if you have any further issues.

Thanks,
Hadi Chami
LEAD Technologies, Inc.

LEAD Logo

#9 Posted : Wednesday, February 1, 2017 2:56:21 PM(UTC)

Sgt Leo  
Sgt Leo

same message same file.... I'll resend it again to you
Sincerely,

Sidney J. Forestier