Welcome Guest! To enable all features, please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
View
Last Go to last post Unread Go to first unread post
#1 Posted : Monday, November 7, 2016 7:55:56 PM(UTC)
Jeoffrey

Groups: Registered

Hello everyone,

I'm new to leadtools and i'm using C# programming.

How can I set the localization of object properties, for example when I right click the Stamp and I go to to stamp properties.
I want to set that to japanese language.
I read this one Localization of LEADTOOLS for .NET Annotations Automation but there is no stamp object written.

Also in properties I want to remove or disable the Reviews Tab. How can I do that? I really appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance.

Try the latest version of LEADTOOLS for free for 60 days by downloading the evaluation: https://www.leadtools.com/downloads

Wanna join the discussion? Login to your LEADTOOLS Support accountor Register a new forum account.

#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 9, 2016 3:25:14 PM(UTC)

Walter  
Walter

Groups: Tech Support

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hello,

The documentation topic that you found is how localization was done with our old Leadtools.Annotations assembly.

With the Leadtools.Annotations.Core framework, you'll want to take a look at either one of two projects:
C:\LEADTOOLS 19\Examples\DotNet\CS\Leadtools.Annotations.Winforms
C:\LEADTOOLS 19\Examples\DotNet3\CS\Leadtools.Annotations.Wpf

Both of these projects have a Strings.resx file you can update as you so choose. After rebuilding the DLL, you can check the LEADTOOLS Main annotations demo to test out your changes or debug the DLL.

For your second question about removing or disabling the reviews tab, this is handled in the same project. You'll want to check out AutomationUpdateObjectDialog.cs. You can modify the dialog as you choose.

For a quick sanity test, I removed the reviews tab altogether. I then needed to comment out a couple of code references to the tab that were no longer applicable. After this though, everything seemed to work as expected.
Walter Bates
Senior Support Engineer
LEAD Technologies, Inc.
LEAD Logo